Touch Screens for EPoS
Using a keyboard and mouse for thousands of transactions a day is hardly efficient, so integrating a touch screen into your EPoS system is a must for any small business, retail chain, restaurant or hospitality environment. A touch screen will look and work as your normal computer previously had, but instead of using a mouse and keyboard you'll touch the screen to select items/actions or to type in any information.
Fast paced environments thrive on user friendly and convenient processes that are simple to navigate and aid staff in giving faster and more efficient service. Replacing cumbersome billing and payment interfaces with touch screen monitors or PCs allows employees to input and process payments significantly faster and frees up much of the counter space allowing for additional till points or a more open spaced environment.
If you're not sure whether you need a monitor or PC then consider the amount of space you have to work in. If your point of sale area is already compact then a touch screen PC is a good option; it provides a complete system which has your PC housed within the touch screen monitor and it can be desktop or wall mounted. If you have a little more space to work with or already have a PC then touch screen monitors can be connected to your external PC and are desktop or wall mounted.
EPoS Touch screens generally feature:
- 15" LCD screen
- 5 wire resistive touch screen
- Stylish housing with a slim black plastic bezel, a black plastic back cabinet and a stable black aluminium base
- Highly durable - Scratch resistant screen, protection against dust & fluids. Screen front is IP54 rated.
- Angle adjustment
- VESA standard versatile installation
- Cable Management
- Multiple ports for maximum connectivity
- Accessories such as a magnetic card reader, rear display unit, barcode scanners or a receipt printer can all be added to accompany the touch screen unit.